Designed for Medical Directors or any physician who wants to document their administrative time and activities. With Quantogy© Director, seamlessly document your time, submit tasks for approval, and create reports. Monitor your current activity volume and create compliance reports.
Create New Tasks
Create new tasks quickly with just a few keystrokes. Make use of prior activities and system suggestions to further speed-up documentation.
Save any task as a favorite to make it available for easy reuse. Quantogy© Director remembers the details so it can suggest dates and times. Easily append those entries with dictated notes and attachments.
Interact with Reminders
Quantogy© Director recognizes your routines and offers helpful suggestions and reminders based on your history. Accept or dismiss suggestions with a single key stroke. Our intelligent reminders keep your record keeping on track.
Submitted tasks are included for review in an easy to use management portal that organizes all reporting providers for each assigned administrator.
Review compliance information by sorting and viewing records as you wish. Monitor approval rates and maximum hour limitations.
Download compliance data for further analysis and archiving.
- How do I start?
- First, sign up for a free trial. Next, set up your locations and approval routes and you're ready to start recording tasks.
- What are Locations?
- Locations are entities against which you record tasks. Most commonly, locations should reflect how you desire to aggregate your work and is often an organization identified within a contract. Additionally, locations may have different approval routes. For example, Bob may approve activities at St. Luke's Hospital while Sue may approve activities at the Medical Associates Clinic.
- What are Routes?
- Routes are the individuals who are responsible for reviewing your tasks. While the most typical route is a single individual who reviews all tasks, it is not unusual for certain activities to require alternative routes. Therefore, routes, locations and tasks may be joined in any combination.
- Can I send different tasks to different individuals?
- Yes, an individual (i.e., a route) may have responsibility for multiple locations and tasks, and a single location may have multiple tasks and routes. However, each unique task may only be assigned a single route and location combination (i.e., you can not send a single task to multiple people for review).
- What happens when I submit a task for approval?
- Tasks you submit are immediately routed to the assigned administrator for review. The route administrator will receive periodic reminders about unreviewed tasks until completed.
- How do I know when a task is approved or rejected?
- Based on your selected preferences, periodic approval updates are sent via email or text.